Hi! I’m Amanda! I am a diploma qualified Montessori educator and certified Life Coach, I am also a single mama to two beautiful autistic girls aged 10 and 4. I have worked with countless families to shift patterns, habits and behaviours that do not align with how they truly want to live, to living a family life that they love and that energises them all – not drains them. Montessori literally changed my life – let it change yours too!
Are you craving more ease, more respectful ways of parenting and more grounded activities and invitations to play that actually benefit your child? This course is for you. Perhaps you find Montessori a bit mysterious or you’ve heard of it on the grapevine but not sure what’s fact or fiction? Get the low down on the facts right here!
Discover how Montessori can absolutely revolutionise your family and home – and no I’m not exaggerating! Montessori changed how I parent, how I live my daily life and how my children experience life – it was literally life changing for all of us and I believe it will be for you too.
In this course we cover:
- Ages and stages of childhood development
- What makes something ‘Montessori’
- Activities covering all stages of development from birth to 6 years
- Why classrooms are ‘age grouped’ and the roles of a Montessori guide in the classroom environment
- The ‘prepared environment’ (at home and in the classroom)
- Purposeful play
- Freedom within limits
- Activity ideas, shelf ideas and inspiration and more!
Navigating through this course
This course is broken down into lessons and topics.
Lessons: Hold a range of topics related to the lesson. You can navigate to a lesson in two ways.
1. Click on the NEXT LESSON button at the top and bottom right of the screen to skip the current lesson content and move on to the next one. Please note this will skip the topics within the lesson you are skipping.
2. Click on a lesson on the left sidebar menu, which you can activate by clicking on any lesson or topic in the Course Content menu below.
Topics: These are individual nuggets of information related to a lesson. You can navigate to a topic in three ways.
1. Click on the NEXT TOPIC button at the top and bottom right of a topic screen.
2. Scroll down to the Lesson Content menu at the bottom of each topic screen and click on the topic of your choice.
3. Click on a topic on the left sidebar menu, which you can activate by clicking on any lesson or topic in the Course Content menu below.
Mark Complete Button
A Mark Complete button will show on every lesson and topic page. You can use this button to mark your lesson or topic as complete…pretty self-explanatory!
Mark a lesson complete: Click on the Mark Complete button at the top right or bottom middle of the lesson page.
Mark a topic complete: Click on the Mark Complete button at the top right or bottom middle of the page OR click the NEXT TOPIC button.
Click on ‘Why Montessori?’ below to get started.